Saturday 15 May 2010

Hot, sweaty, swollen.





We went to the Zoo today, it was perfect outside and it was nice to have a Family day, Jeff has been really busy lately and we havn't had him to our selfs on a saturday in MONTHS!! BUT we did today. Quinn loved the LIONS, and TIGERS, Carson LOVED the DINO park! I thought the Elephants were the best and the Monkeys always fun to watch. By the end I was HOT, SWEATY, AND SWOLLEN. JEff will be rubbing my feet as soon as I am done with this post... AND I'M DONE!!

4 comments:

Proud Momma said...

Oh the hot and swollen days...you have a few more too!

Lisa said...

Cute picture with the elephant! Got to love those swollen feet! We will have to go to the Zoo when we come.

Cait said...

You look fabulous Nena! I love your belly and can't wait to meet this little girl! Glad you guys had a fun family day.

Sara said...

You and that elephant look SWEEEEEET.

love ya