Saturday 20 September 2008

GET CRACKING?

First day of school




WIth JAy, Becca, Graig and Angie In Utah
Bear Lake Reunion







Mission Comps!
My title is the egg commercial I just saw, get cracking! It has almost been a year since my last post, not bad hey?! Well we had a great summer, lot's of cabin time, family reunion and more cabin. The kids have started school, Carson loves grade two and Quinn is happy with Kindergarten. And I am happy with the mornings to myself!!! The kids are doing good at waking up early and going to bed at a good time. This will be an awesome year. I have a hard time writing about my daily events, only because I lead a really ordinary life. I wish I had more to talk about, I personally just love to see pictures when I look at blogs , so I have decided to let my pictures do the talking. If anything really great happens, I will for sure let all of you know......

7 comments:

Life Is Golden said...

What is this!!!! I totally... randomly... obviously expecting NOTHING, hit your blog... and here you are! Yahoo... keep it coming... keep it coming... it's not right if you only post ever 6 months. I believe in you!

Julie said...

Well its about bloody time! Thanks for the pics. Your kids are so darling!

Marilee said...

I almost fainted when I saw your blog name pop up as "updated" on my blog reader! Good to see ya update....keep it up! Your kids are ADORABLE!!!

The Thomas Family said...

Finally! Great pics!
Man, I wish we could have gone to the reunion! It looks like it waas so fun to hang out with everyone.
I'm sure you are loving the time while the kids are at school!
We are coming up for Kate's wedding, I'm excited to see you!

Marilee said...

Nen, I need your email address so I can invite you to my blog. Leave it on my comments and I won't publish your comment!

Jeni said...

amazing that I still check your freakin blog!! haha cute pictures though nen... You are so stinkin hot!! I miss my long hair and dark skin when I look at you. I feel so white!

Jay and Bec said...

What!!? Back at blogging? Yea! Love the pictures!