Tuesday 8 January 2008

attach to bottom.

Chuck and Sandra and I.
Jeff and I hiking the Napale Coast.








the boys and mom had a fun day playin golf.




for all of you LOST fans this is the peir that it was shot on, and the bay. This was my favorite spot on the whole Island.





these were surpose to be with the last post it wouldnt let me. this is our trip to KAuia, my sister has all the good pictures I will have to get them from her and post more. It took a vehicle this size to fit all of us and our bags.






5 comments:

Jeni said...

ah that looks so pretty and you make me want to be brown!!:( SO sorry about all the sickness, we all have it now!

Proud Momma said...

Yay...I was hoping that while blog hopping I would come across a new post from you! I hope you're feeling better!

Jay and Bec said...

I'm so excited that you posted Hawaii pics!! I'm glad that you were able to get away without the kids, and have such a great time!! You guys look nice and brown! I want to go back!

Kirkland's said...

Nena, glad you are back blogging....I've missed seeing your beautiful face and your sweet kids and of course my cuz Jeff. I need a TAN like it ain't nobody's business. I'll have to wait 'til June!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.