Friday 1 April 2011

eye balls

Ivy has a way of making you feel really special, she looks right into you and studies your every move... The nurses today fell head over heels over her and one ended up staying the whole time with her, she just couldn't leave... You know when you get a puppy and you wish they would stay all cute and puppyish forever? Well that is how I feel about Ivy, I feel like she hasn't "grown " much just stuck in a newborn world, she still just sits still and lays in your arms with out any fuss, looking up at you smiling here and there... Today Ivy went in to get her eyes fixed.. she was a superstar! Thank you for all that was thinking of her today, it ment a lot.. and for all the help Jessica , sandra, stacey your phone calls have ment the world!












12 comments:

Maria Lang said...

oh sweeeet ivy!!!! glad everything went well. thinking of you guys!!

Megan said...

She looks so different but still just like her gorgeous self. Let me know if I can do anything for your awesome family.

sandra said...

I want to give her snuggles... Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hope everything went well! She is such a trooper! We were praying for you guys. She is such a doll, I could look at her all day, I melt every time I see a new pic! Love you guys!

Stacey Salmon said...

Those pictures made me tear up. Why to go Ivy. I LOVE her.
SS

saundersmission2@blogspot.com said...

Nena you are a great mother - I love you. Ivy is a lucky little girl. Jessica thanks for keeping us posted. Ivy we love you and always will

Sara said...

What an amazing little girl. Glad everything went well. She is so beautiful. love you guys.

The Evansons said...

I'm SO happy that she did great! We were thinking about you guys! I hope here widdle eyeballs heal up quick!

Catherine Dabels said...

She is beautiful. And those lips!

Heather said...

She is so sweet and adorable! I hope she is doing ok after her surgery! LOVES! Heather Empey

Alysha Sladek said...

I love all these pictures. She's so sweet. I didn't realized the surgery had already happened, but Aunt Mame told me everything went well. Still praying for you all.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.