Monday 8 March 2010

your guess is as good as mine!


We are finding out what we are having next Monday... We never did find out with the other two, But this time we have some more voices to listen to and they are saying WHAT IS IT WHAT IS IT?? I think this will be really exciting for the kids they are dying to know, SO I was wondering what you all thought it might be? I am thinking Girl, dont know why?? Jeff is thinking Boy I do know why, and of course Quinn wants a sister and Carson want's a brother... lets just hope it's not the same! I guess we will know in a week! let me know what you think?!

8 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

GIRL

Anonymous said...

I am going to go with girl also!

sandra said...

girl... everyone i know is having girls. i think you and stace will both have girls!!

Becky CTR said...

I am REALLY hoping it's a girl because I have the CUTEST girl outfit ever and I have been waiting for someone to have a girl so I can give it!!! Also, Aug 12th…GREAT DAY! My anniversary AND Taelor's birthday!

Cait said...

Boy... just to be different :) I am so excited to know!

Sara said...

GIRL.

Life Is Golden said...

I can NOT wait to hear...
Make sure you drink some Koolaid before... miss Maggie had three ultrasounds and would NEVER show... rascally modest mouse.

Proud Momma said...

girl