Saturday 21 February 2009

Boys night out...




















LAst night we celebrated Carsons Birthday Party, We took 6 boys down to the Dome for a fun night of Hockey, hotdogs, popcorn, pop, ice cream and CJ enjoyed a pretzel that some how ended up on my lap.. you will see in the pics! I think everyone enjoyed them selfs, and we need to thank Grandpa Gordie for all the first class treatment we got down there. Carson is 8 and will be getting baptized next SATURDAY!  We are so proud of him to take that important step in life.. ANd I know he is REALLY REALLY excited about it! It will be nice to have the Burtons and the Scotts and other friends Join us for this important day!  Enjoy the pictures!  I am almost positive the adults had more fun then the kids!

8 comments:

Becky said...

you are seriously the coolest mom!

The Evansons said...

I see the pretzel, CJ needs one of those grain bags for horses so he can keep his food secured! What a fun b-day! Yeah for Carson on getting baptized!

The Thomas Family said...

Wow! What a great birthday. Man...

Well, your kids are ADORABLE, Nena. What cheeses for the camera. I wish we could hang out! (and you could give me a make over or something) :)

Jennifer said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I can't believe Carson is 8 already. I remember being at the hospital outside your room when he was born.
I love the pic of Quinn in her seat with the flames jersey. She looks so excited.

Lisa said...

Looks like a great celebration!! Happy Birthday Carson!! We'll be thinking of you on Saturday!

Stacey Salmon said...

Looks fun! Wish we could be there to celebrate!!! Love you guys!
SS

Alysha Sladek said...

looks like so much fun! what a great idea. i bet the kids loved it.

Becky CTR said...

Can I tell ya, you and Quinn are the prettiest "boys" ever that went on the "boys night out"!