Sunday 7 October 2007

we are pregnant!!

Quinn's Birthday, she wasted no time on diggin in.





We took Birthday pictures down At Bowness Park so pretty there right now.















































Our Last dinner with Stacey before she went back to Provo, We miss ya Dee.











All the ladies in the house!










At Keith Urban Concert for Dads Birthday! So fun.













Trick or treat.













First day of Preschool. She look ready to me.














Droping Carson off for First day of Grade One..















I knew you would stay on my site and read if I had a title like that! No we are not pregnant, but thanks for caring enough to keep reading. We have had a great start of the year, I got Mono I have a child that is afraid of the weather and really concerned about what he wears to school everyday and Quinn just wont go to prymary anymore, it's been great. I hope the year keeps getting better! Quinn had her fourth Birthday this Confrence Sunday, It was great we just hung out. We will have a party for her in a couple of weeks, due to my Mono. She woke up really excited and kept telling me how much she grew last night cause she is Four now! Jeff has been workin away and Cant wait to get back to school, but before all that happens we will be going to Hawii with the rest of the family, we are very excitied only because we havn't gone anywhere alone on a trip since our honeymoon eight years ago. HORRAY! we really can't wait. We took some pictures today fro Quinns birthday down at Bowness Park it was windy and Alittle cold, the kids had fun running through all the leaves.

8 comments:

Jay and Bec said...

PREGNANT??!! I was ready with the phone to call you screaming and excited!! GOOD ONE!! I'm so glad that you're posting again. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Quinn!! I can't believe that I didn't know and say anything yesterday. Sorry!! You and Jeff look great, and Carson and Quinn are as cute as ever!! Sounds like Carson has those 1st child anxieties just like Hannah. Have fun with that!! Love you guys!

Jeni said...

So this whole time I have been clicking on your old blog thinking, NENA where are some pictures?? I found you on Libby's blog and I love the pictures, NICE PREGO lie.. that is always a good one. Too bad the first thing that came to my mind was "Oh she will be the CUTEST pregnant girl, too bad she just got a bathing suit though!! haha"

Proud Momma said...

Hey you definitely got me reading girlfriend! What is with that? It reminds me of your message on facebook the other day...you are too vague!
So mono...that suck! So sorry! Wish I could be there to take care of you! Love you

Heather Palmer said...

Hilarious! You definately caught my attention with that one...I would have kept reading anyway...but it definately got me wondering if you were going to expound. Good work! Glad to see you blogging again! I've missed reading up on you guys!!

Alysha Sladek said...

hahaha that was great!! hope quinn had a great day!! glad you started another one of these things up again! it's so fun to check in.

The Thomas Family said...

Hey! I'm glad you are back up and running... I'm so sorry you had mono!! I had it last winter and it is a doozey for sure!

We are moving to Calgary the end of December, we are excited. And we ARE pregnant!!

Marilee said...

You Saunders girls need to quit changing blog addresses on me. I'm starting to think you don't want people to find you :-) (like me). That kind of sounds like I'm a stalker! Ha ha! I'm not, Jess just sent me her new link where I found yours :-) Anyway, nice pregnant trick! Definitely kept me reading! Good luck with your great year! Just remember, everything is a phase when it comes to kids! It's great to catch up on you guys again! :-)

Karyn said...

Welcome Back!!
It is great to see photos of the kids, they are too cute!
Happy birthday QUINN!
See you soon!